The benefits of learning Math in English
- December 25 2021
- No Comments
IA – In recent years, learning Math in English has attracted more and more attention, but few parents really understand the benefits of learning Math in English.
- Trend of learning Math in English
- Math in English test
- What is the best test prep book for AP Calculus?
What’s unique about Math in English?
Math is never outdated no matter the time and place as it is a compulsory subject in the every educational program. So what’s unique about learning Math in English? Compared to learning Math in your native language, what makes this way of learning attractive?
Most Math in English programs are compiled and authorized by prestigious educational organizations in the world. Compared with Math in each country’s national program, it is obvious that learning Math in English has many advantages.
International standard Math always emphasizes the application of Math rather than just focusing on theory. As students learn a Math lesson, they will also know the purpose of lesson instead of simple looking for the right answer.
Because of their high practical applicability, these programs focus on the study of Math in relation to other sciences. Solving a problem also needs logical procedure from theoretical background to proper illustration rather than just present the solutions according to their own way.
For more: How to choose the right ACT materials?
- Practice English while solving math: Students who learn Math in a foreign language can quickly develop their language acquisition This is the most evident benefit of learning Math in English, because studying science subjects in a foreign language has been proven very good for brain development. Learning terms and Math knowledge at the same time can help students build their building logical thinking and actively tackle a problem.
- Access to the resource of human knowledge: English is a global language, so students can gain access to different sources of material all over the world when studying Math in English. Instead of just being confined to referenced textbooks in their native language, students can directly search for famous mathematical studies and find the information that they need.
For more: Math in English exercises
- Participating in international math competitions: If students want to compete in international competitions, learning Math in English is a must, otherwise they can only win prizes in national competitions.
- Prepare for studying abroad: Whether you are planning to study abroad recently or from a young age, it’s necessary to study Math in English. The main reason is that international entrance exams assess a candidate’s academic ability and math solving skills in English.
- Personal development: Even without the above purposes, studying Math in English can still inspire you to develop yourself. Anything we learn will never be At some point in the future, you will definitely need to use the knowledge you accumulate today, and realize the benefits of learning Math in English.
For more: Why should you study Math in English?
Intertu Academy is enrolling potential students for Math in English, Science in English, English in Key Stage 1-2-3, Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE, A-level, IB, SAT… For inquiries, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.