Cambridge international program in Vietnam
- October 16 2021
- No Comments
IA – In the period of Vietnam’s globalization, parents in big cities have a need for their children to study an educational program entirely in English. This is why the Cambridge international program in Vietnam is popular.
Cambridge international program in Vietnam is an educational certificate issued by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) when students complete the Cambridge International Curriculum.
For more: What makes A-level Math difficult?
International educational standards
This certificate sets a rigorous standard of education, recognized by universities and employers worldwide.
- More than 10,000 schools in more than 160 countries are applying Cambridge International program.
- The curriculum guides students to think and approach problems as a global citizen, can be also very flexible as schools adapt to your own culture.
- Students studying Cambridge International will be awarded a Cambridge International certificate which is recognized around the world.
- Schools can also combine the Cambridge international curriculum with the national curriculum.
- Cambridge International students can continue their studies at other Cambridge International schools anywhere.
Cambridge curriculum is very flexible, requiring students to be highly independent thinkers. In addition, students are created a learning environment to maximize their potential, encourage curiosity and stimulate a passion for learning. Students and graduates also learn essential college skills and prepare them for their future careers.
Cambridge programs not only focus in-depth on theoretical subjects, but also focus on training study skills and also social skills – indispensable luggage for children for the future. Cambridge International program is unique because it encourages students to develop critical thinking skills, self-directed problem solving and the ability to study independently.
In 2018, Department of Education and Training of Vietnam launched a pilot project, implementing IGCSE dual degree program at 7 public schools including: Chu Van An Secondary School, Thanh Xuan Secondary School, Cau Giay Secondary School, Nghia Tan Secondary School, Ngo Si Lien Secondary School and grade 6 for Gifted Hanoi – Amsterdam. Some private schools are also currently applying Cambridge IGCSE program.
The dual degree Program is a combination of the Vietnamese national curriculum and the Cambridge International program. Compulsory subjects of the dual degree system include: English, Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), ICT (Information & Communication Technology) and other optional subjects.
As of 2020, IGCSE certificate has been officially recognized by many famous universities in Vietnam including:
- National University (VNU)
- RMIT University
- British University Vietnam (BUV)
- FPT university
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Hanoi Academy of Education Management
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technical Education
- Cuu Long University (Vinh Long)
Intertu Academy is enrolling potential students for Math in English, Science in English, English in Key Stage 1-2-3, Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE, A-level, IB, SAT… For inquiries, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.