Why should students attend Physics tutoring centers?
- May 22 2021
- No Comments
IA – Physics in English has been in education for a long time, but there are still many people who need tutors to take extra lessons, why should students attend Physics tutoring centers?
Everyone is aware of importance and applicability of Physics in life, that’s the reason why this subject is increasingly focused, not only in international or bilingual schools. However, it is not easy to study well in this subject, especially when studying with a language which is mother tongue. Therefore, in addition to learning in school, many parents and students are still intensifying learning Physics with tutors. Why should students attend Physics tutoring centers?
- The ability to use English is not good: Many students are accustomed to learning Physics as before, so they do not regularly focus on English skills, leading to students unable to understand the lecture, limited in listening to the knowledge that the teacher imparted, as well as not enough communicate in English skill to be able to present the problems. Therefore, students cannot keep up with the exercises and have many difficulties in solving the exercises.
For more: A-level tutoring in HCMC
- Physics knowledge is difficult to remember: Physics is the science of studying natural phenomena in reality with enormous knowledge, which can be applied in many fields, so students find it hard to master it. They not only need to understand the knowledge of Math, but also have skills to think abstractly. In addition, academic formulas, grammar or vocabulary of Physics in English are difficult to memorize and easy to forget.
- Insufficient study time: This is one of the reasons why should students attend Physics tutoring centers. Indeed, time in school is only enough for to teachers teach new knowledge and solve homework, but it is difficult to answer all students’ questions. Students sometimes have many issues that are still not fully understood but do not have enough time to ask their teachers again.
For more: How many hours to prepare for SAT?
- Unsuitable learning methods: Many students have a very firm grasp of the theory, but when applying it to the exercises, it’s often wrong, someone only focuses on memorizing the theory, less solving basic exercises to apply theory into practice, so students will make mistakes when solving the exercises as well as understand the problems.
- Mass reference sources: Currently, there are countless materials on the Internet that students will have to take time to make sure the correct one. Students must self-review and evaluate the level to find suitable materials with the current level, but sometimes the accuracy of self-assessment is not high.
These reasons above show that it is very important to take part in Physics tutoring centers. The tutor will be the one who understands the weaknesses of the student, thereby changing learning methods or sharing the way to memorize vocabulary or enhancing practical exercises, theory and choosing appropriate materials to help students improve weaknesses and develop strengths. Furthermore, students also get answers to any questions without worrying about time or crowds.
For more: Math in English
Intertu Academy is enrolling potential students for Math in English, Science in English, English in Key Stage 1-2-3, Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE, A-level, IB, SAT… For inquiries, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.