Where to teach Chemistry in English?
- August 30 2021
- No Comments
IA – Of all Science subjects in English, Chemistry is always one of the subjects with a higher difficulty than the rest. That’s why there are a lot of students now looking for where to teach Chemistry in English?
Why is Chemistry in English difficult?
Whether it is a Vietnamese education program or an international education program, Chemistry is always a subject that you either love or fear. Unlike the Vietnamese educational program, Chemistry in English is usually an elective subject. However, most prestigious colleges require all students to take at least one Chemistry course as a prerequisite for graduation. If you plan to pursue a career in medicine, bioengineering, or the natural sciences, you’ll likely have to take at least one Chemistry course before you graduate.
There are many reasons why it is difficult to teach Chemistry in English and many people are urgently looking for where to teach Chemistry in English. Here are some of the main reasons:
- Chemistry requires Mathematics: You must be comfortable with Mathematics especially algebra in order to understand and solve chemistry problems. Geometry is also very useful, Maths is a must-have for you to even get far in Chemistry.
- Chemistry in English has a lot of jargon: Understanding its specialized vocabulary is the first step to ace Chemistry. There are 118 elements to learn, lots of new words, and an entire system of writing chemical equations, which is the special language of the subject.
- Introduce a large amount of knowledge: Chemistry is a vast discipline. Not only will you learn the basics and build on them, but you will also be constantly exposed to modern-day practical knowledge of Chemistry. Chemistry is an ever-evolving and expanding field, so learning and inquiry never stop.
For more: IGCSE tutor
Where to teach Chemistry in English?
Finding where to teach international Chemistry must be considered based on many factors. Here are some criteria that parents and students need to keep in mind when looking for a place to teach Chemistry in English:
- A good center/tutor should help build student confidence: Most students have low self-esteem. What a center/tutor has to do is help students believe in themselves and believe in themselves, because students who believe in themselves are better equipped to succeed in their studies.
- A good center/tutor must be well prepared: This is the first thing that every parent or student should look for. To be able to conduct a lesson in the best possible way, many factors need to be met such as: facilities, lesson plans, teaching plans, level assessments, …
- A good center/tutor must help students build their own independence: Independence here is that students can voluntarily acquire knowledge, detect and correct mistakes, monitor their own learning progress and acknowledge their own strengths and weaknesses. Once students have built independence in learning, learning efficiency will increase significantly because then they have determined their own goal and direction.
Here is some reputable Chemistry Center in English:
191A Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien ward, district 2, HCMC
Intertu Education is an international educational center specializing in the research and development of a variety of courses for international, bilingual, and integrated students
P2- Shophouse 03, Park 2, Vinhomes Central Park
720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District
Intertu Academy teaches Chemistry and other Science subjects in English for students from grades 1 to 12 across the nation in the form of bilingualism.